Pole Dancer of the Month – Angela!
Welcome to our Girl of the Month feature! Each month, we will highlight one of your fellow students. This month we’ll chat with Angela. Let’s see what makes her tick!
“I promised myself in the winter that by the beginning of the summer I would have the beginning of a six pack. Thank you Judy Jovanelly, Liz Bohan, Gabriella Marra, Alicia Lynn , and all the other lovelies at The Girl Spot for pushing me to kick my own butt on the daily…..😍”
- Name: Angela
- Hometown: Bridgeport, CT
- What is your occupation? Admin Assistant and Makeup Artist
- What is your age? 37
- How long have you been a Girl Spot Girl? About 8 months
- What drew you to classes at The Girl Spot? I was looking for an accepting, comfortable place to learn aerial arts and fitness.
- What keeps you coming back? I love this place! What keeps me coming back is the energy, enthusiasm and guidance from all of my teachers. It is someplace I can come and fully be myself.
- What is your biggest challenge in classes right now? My biggest challenge is learning handstands and getting my tuck spin down.
- What has your biggest success in class been? Nailing my climb with clean technique!
10. Tell us about your top 3 favorite things to do when you’re not in the studio: My top three favorite things to do when I am not in the studio are practice what I learn in class on my pole at home, take classes at the salon where I work as a makeup artist and write my book.
- Tell us the one thing about your classes that makes it worthwhile: There is not only one thing about these classes that make them worthwhile. I have gained so much from being at The Girl Spot. Confidence, skill, strength, friendship, motivation and sass! I feel like myself, only a better version.