Meet Jenny, Pole Dancing Girl of the Month
Welcome to our Girl of the Month feature! Each month, we highlight one of your fellow students. This month we’ll chat with Jenny. Let’s see what makes her tick!
1. Name: Jenny
2. Hometown: Stratford, CT
3. What is your occupation? Law Clerk (hopefully soon to be Attorney)/Bartender
4. What is your age? 24
5. How long have you been a Girl Spot Girl? It will be 2 years in November
6. What drew you to classes at The Girl Spot? I had wanted to try pole dancing for a while. My mom got a Groupon for us to go to Flygym when it was first offered at the studio. When I saw the poles I knew I had to try it. Once I took the Pole Intro class I was hooked.
7. What keeps you coming back? The classes are never the same. The instructors are always accommodating and try to teach you the skills you’ve been hoping to learn.
8. What is your biggest challenge in classes right now? Transitions between my skills.
9. What has your biggest success in class been? Getting my invert layback passe (but being able to do it again is another story…)
10. Tell us about your top 3 favorite things to do when you’re not in the studio? Be outdoors. Travel. Drink beer.
11. Tell us the one thing about your classes that makes it worthwhile: I’m always learning new things and improving.